Renting a cottage in the castle
Gérard and Isabelle are happy to receive you in their cottage at the castle between Mâcon and Bourg-en-Bresse. History and comfort will be the key words of your stay. Do not wait any longer, contact us to book your weekend in gypsy caravan or cottage!
An atypical cottage for your family stays
Do you want to spend a night in a castle? At the heart of a park, discover our cottage located on the ground floor of the Castle de la Griffonnière. This single-storey, two-bedroom unit can accommodate up to 6 people.
Very large outdoor spaces will allow you to escape from everyday life. The owners will be happy to tell you the story of this castle built in 1514. Upon your arrival, you will be seduced by the place!
The main entrance is from the common courtyard of the property :
- Entrance hall with library and beautiful old tiles
- Dining room with lounge where the floor harmoniously echoes a French ceiling
- Functional fitted kitchen
From the kitchen, a large bedroom (1 bed 140 * 190cm) with a beautiful ornamental fireplace, a semi-open bathroom on the bedroom and located on one of the towers of the Castle.
The second bedroom consists of a 140cm bed and a very good sofa bed for two people, with its floor tiles cement, will guide you to the private garden of the cottage for you to discover a covered terrace with garden furniture.
An all-inclusive rental in the heart of a wine region
Most of our cottage at the castle? An all-inclusive cottage rental
- For your comfort and well-being: beds are made upon arrival and towels are provided.
- For fun: the pool is offered to all guests of the cottage and two trailers.
- To decompress: a space is dedicated to wellness massages, remember to book!
- For your safety: secure parking and video surveillance of the entrance.
Located in Bâgé-la-Ville, between Mâcon and Bourg-en-Bresse, our cottage is close to the great gastronomic tables and Beaujolais vineyards. The region will seduce you with its tourist and architectural attractions during your weekend at the castle.
Go to the Gîtes de France website